Good day friends. Today I’m going to tell you about “nagging versus moaning”.
Are you going crazy with your opposite sex because both of you never in the same way of thinking? Boy, are you feel annoy with girl’s nags? Girls, are you feel annoy with boys behavior?
I’d like to tell you that we’re all in the same trouble to understand how boys/girls behave. Now, let us start to enjoy the difference between boy and girls’ behavior of girls’ nagging and boys’ moaning.
I’m assuming that none of you satisfied with a quarrel between your boyfriend and girlfriend just because your boyfriend was late to pick you up or your girlfriend was just too talkative about your attitude. I’d like to tell you that we have to understand about why boys/girls behave like what we are thinking now and how to handle these problems.
First of all, I’m so concerned about this because I’ve ever felt the same just like you and I had trouble when I didn’t find the answers.
Women’s nagging versus men’s moaning often makes the problem. First, I’m going to explain this condition. Nagging is a term used almost exclusively by men to describe women when women reminding the males in their lives to do things that must be done: taking medication, picking up their mess, making all papers and reports done, etc. Some nagging is considered constructive, for example: your girlfriend is reminding you to stop smoking, of course, this nagging help keeping you alive. Beside, moaning is an attitude commenting on certain things which do not fit with men’s way of thinking. For example: men are commenting on his girlfriend’s appearance or men are commenting on the cleanness of the room.
Women feel that nagging shows that they care, but man rarely sees it in the same light. The nagger always hopes their victim will be motivated into some positive action by being made to feel guilty. But, the worst problem is the more women nags, the more isolated she becomes and it makes the men turn into the victims. Why? When nagging gets out of hand, the naggers’ relationship with others can really suffer. Men may ignore her even more irritated her. Then she may end up feeling alone and may become resentful and miserable. Is it right? And, the more the women nag, the more the victim retreats behind the kind of defensive barriers that drive the nagger crazy. The only real outcome from nagging is the destruction of the relationship between the nagger and the victim because the victim feels he has to continually defend himself.
Why nagging never works? The main reason is that nagging has the built-in expectations of failure. While naggers hope their words will push their victims into action, they often expect them to fail or they invite a negative response. Women will nags instead of saying their requests directly.
I have shown you that nagging vs. moaning is bad and raise a lot of problem on your relationship. So, what are the best solutions to overcome these problems?
First, for girls, saying what you mean. Yes, saying what you mean directly to boys, because you need to understand that male brain function is comparatively simple and men can rarely guess what women and partners really mean beyond the actual words they’ve uttered. Once both sexes have realized this, it makes communication much simpler, and removes the need for much of the nagging that takes place.
Second, girls, saying how you feel. When you let him know that you don’t think he will make good decisions, he feels he is a failure and can never meet your standards. Instead, he shuts off. Then, get your message across to him. He will understand and wants you to discuss with him about what you’re talking about.
Third, use the “Me” ”I” technique to get the boy understand. If you want to complaint something, tell him about your problem, but never complaint him with always saying “you”, because it will make him defense to you. The “Me” ”I” technique is powerful because it reduces defensiveness, increases honesty and clarifies everyone’s feeling.
For boys, I would like to tell you how to understand a nagger. If a victim is honest with himself and admits the elements of truth in the nagging and recognizes that nagging is usually a cry of recognition, he could quickly turn the situation into a win-win solution. Because the basis of nagging is truth, the victim must accept equal responsibility for nagging.
Now, you can see and realize that the only key of better communication rather than nagging and quarreling each other, is saying what you mean. None of us wants to get quarrel every time right? Or make the relationship get worse. So, we should start to overcome this problem by some simple ways. And, if you do these, your relationship will get better. Ok? Good luck! :)
D4: Jalan itu..
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment